MEDILA-B Hypochlorous Acid Disinfectant (Infant Formula) 500ml
The effective date of the relevant product is 1/9/2022
- The mild formula is best for newborns.
- Bacteria that can be effectively killed: Coronavirus, hand, foot and mouth disease, influenza virus, measles, salmonella, E. coli, drug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, and Bacillus subtilis spores.
Purchase Exceed $600 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Manufacturer: Soosan CMC
Applicable age: 0-12 months baby
Ingredients: water, 40 ppm hypochlorous acid, sodium chloride. (100% alcohol-free) chlorine disinfectant
Purpose: disinfection and sterilization (do not drink directly)
Sterilization location: baby objects (such as: crib, car seat, stroller, tableware, diaper pad, baby stool, etc...), non-toxic and harmless to the skin and eyes.
How to use: Spray on the objects to be disinfected, wait 30 seconds and then wipe dry or let it air dry.
Product shelf life: 18 months during the production period
Origin: South Korea
Certification: American FDA first-level certificate, Korean FDA certificate, Chinese FDA certificate, passed toxicological safety test, EU 2B level disinfection specification certificate.
Bacteria that can be effectively killed: Coronavirus, hand, foot and mouth disease, influenza virus, measles, salmonella, E. coli, drug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, and Bacillus subtilis spores. If you want to know more about the disinfection efficacy of the product, please feel free to contact us. You can also refer to the MEDITRO test report.
Precautions for use :
1) Do not use this product in locations and purposes other than intended.
2) Do not mix this product with other liquids.
3) Do not use or store this product in a place above 65 degrees Celsius, as it may shorten the shelf life.
4) Avoid direct sunlight and keep it in a cool place.
5) Do not drink directly.
6) To prevent oxidation of metal products, please wipe dry after disinfection.
7) Do not use in electrical appliances with current.
8) The dyed fiber may change color, so do not spray or soak it in large amounts.
9) Please place it out of reach of children.
10) In case of contact with eyes, please rinse immediately with clean water. If you have any discomfort, please consult a doctor.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$45 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Jaydenbaby Products Ltd.
- If in case of any dispute, Jaydenbaby Products Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.