Mite-PROTEX Dust Mite Quilt Cover [Original Licensed]
- The Consumer Council ranks first in the anti-mite test
- The only anti-mite bedding proven by clinical and scientific research
- For those with allergic eczema, allergic asthma or nasal allergy
- Helps keep away dust mites, especially in hot and humid areas (Hong Kong, Macau, South China)
- Breathable and comfortable, improve sleep quality
- High-needle knitting principle, resulting in a smooth texture and absolutely no plastic and chemical components
- Suitable for a large family
Deliver within 6 to 7 working day(s)
Purchase Exceed $3000 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- Dust mite covers are an effective way to reduce the exposure of patients to allergens. Because household dust mites mainly live in mattresses, pillows, sheets, carpets, plush dolls and sofas, microfiber dust mite covers are used. , which helps reduce the patient's exposure to dust mites.
- The volume diameter of dust mite allergens is about 7 µm (0.007 mm), in other words, the pinhole diameter of the material selected by MITE PRO is about 5-6 µm (microns), which can effectively block dust mite allergens.
- Safe and easy to use
- Please wash before use, wash about 1 month apart, hand wash or machine wash, warm water will be better
- Ironing is not recommended and bleaching is not recommended
- Do not pierce/sew any part of the bedding
- Can be used continuously for 3 years
- Origin: Thailand
- Single: 60x80
- Double: 70x90
- Oversize: 90x100
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by MedDx (Tel:2587 1022/2587 1038)
- If in case of any dispute,MedDx and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Mite-Pro products of HK$3000. For spending less than HKD$3000, HKD$100 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288