Nestle ORAL IMPACT READY-TO-DRINK Coffee Flavour 237ml x3 boxes
ORAL IMPACT™ Nutritional Supplement is a nutritionally complete enteral formula for cancer patients. It is an unique, immunonutrition containing Arginine, Nucleotides and Omega-3 fish oil. Clinical studies have proven that ORAL IMPACT™ Nutritional Supplement can strengthen immune function of cancer patients. This helps to minimize treatment delay and relieves side-effects during chemotherapy and radiotherapy. After all the cancer treatments have been finished, that patients should keep immunity strong by consuming ORAL IMPACT™ Nutritional Supplement.
ORAL IMPACT™ Nutritional Supplement is palatable and can be taken as meal replacement for breakfast, snack and dessert. The brand new Ready-To-Drink is convenient for different occasions. Besides the tropical fruit flavour, coffee flavour is newly offered, for the cancer patients who are coffee fanatics.
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- Unique immunonutrition contains L-Arginine, Nucleotides and Omega 3 fish oil
- Clinically proven for strengthening immune function of cancer patients1
- Significantly increase White Blood Cell and T-Cell of cancer patients2
- Reduce the risk of oral mucositis3
- Minimize treatment delay and relieves side-effects during chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- 303 kcal per sachet; cancer patients should intake sufficient energy for weight maintenance
- Appetizing Tropical Fruit Flavour and Coffee Flavour
- Made in Germany
- All kinds of cancer patients
- Appropriate for cancer patients who receive chemotherapy, radiotherapy, targeted therapy or surgery
- Major surgical patients
- Patients at risk of malnutrition
- Water, sugar, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate, calcium caseinate, L-arginine (1.69%), fibre (guar gum), fish oil (1.5%), minerals (potassium citrate, sodium citrate, calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, calcium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc sulphate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, sodium fluoride, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), medium chain triglycerides (1%), corn oil, acidity regulator (E330), decaffeinated soluble coffee, emulsifiers (E471, E322), sodium ribonucleotide (0.19%), flavouring, choline bitartrate, vitamins (C, niacin, B5, E, B6, B2, B1, A, folic acid, biotin, K1, D3, B12), stabilizers (E460, E407, E466), antioxidant (E306), colour (E160a).
- Allergen information: Contains milk, fish and soyabean products.
- Recommended dosage:
- 5 days before treatment: 3 sachets/tetrapacks per day
- Treatment* period: 2 sachets/tetrapacks per day
- *Treatment: radiotherapy, chemotherapy and surgery
- You can enjoy local free shipping service if your purchase over / up to HK$400 per order.
- Delivery service * is only applicable to the addresses of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. * (For areas where vehicles cannot reach directly, additional fee will be charged depending on the circumstances.)
- For places without elevators, the delivery fee will be charged up to $30 per floor.
- $200 delivery fee is charged for remote areas such as outlying islands, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Lantau Island and Tung Chung
- For purchases below $400, $100 delivery fee will be charged.
- After order confirmation, LiveSmart will contact customer via call in 4 working days for the delivery arrangement.
- It is not excluded that the delivery time will be affected by the festival. Delivery service time will be delayed when the No. 8 Gale Signal Suspension or Black Rainstorm Warning is in effect. The first day, the second day and the third day of the lunar new year will be closed (no delivery).
- All orders are subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of the relevant goods. If the merchant fails to provide the goods on any order, health.ESDlife has the right to refuse to accept the order and will notify the customer by phone or email before delivery.
- The company fails to accurately provide the required information for reasons of force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government policies, strikes or any circumstances beyond the company's control), Wah Hong Convenience Store Limited and health.ESDlife will not assume any responsibility or compensation for goods or services.
- 10. Wah Hong Convenience Store Limited will try its best to ensure that the goods are delivered on time to the address provided by you. If the goods are not successfully delivered after 30 days due to your reasons, the company reserves the right to refuse of the refund application.
- Please contact us 1 working day before the agreed date. If there is no notice or the delivery address is not clarified, goods will be sent back to LiveSmart. Customer is required to arrange their own pick-up within office hours of the branch.
- Our company will not arrange for re-delivery in such condition, and the delivery fee charged online would not be refund.
- You must check the goods you ordered for damage when you collect the goods. If the goods are found to be damaged (excluding those which are intentionally damaged), please inform the customer service department of the company within 7 days from the date of delivery to arrange for the replacement of the goods.
- Any return caused by non-destruction will not be accepted.
- The blood glucose test products in this store are guaranteed for 5 years.
- The blood pressure monitors in this store are guaranteed for 2 years.
- Except for blood glucose test products and blood pressure monitors, other items in this store are not subject to any maintenance.
> This Product is provided by Wah Hong Convenience Store Limited
> All photos are shown in promotional materials are for reference only, the real object should be considered as final.
> Should any dispute arise, Wah Hong Convenience Store Limited and health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision