OraQuick HIV Self-Test
[Best Before: 30 November 2025]
- Sensitivity of 99.4%
- Same technology used by healthcare professionals
- Results in 20 mins
- Oral swab test - no bleed required
*Due to the window period, it is recommended to buy 2 boxes.
**Due to the different registration requirements of local governments, this product can only be sold to customers in Hong Kong. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. **
The OraQuick® HIV Self-Test is an in-vitro diagnostic self-test for HIV (HIV-1 and HIV-2) in oral fluid. The test works by detecting your body’s natural antibodies that help you fight infection. A positive result is preliminary and additional testing at a health facility is required to confirm the result as true.
You must follow the test directions carefully to get an accurate result. Do not eat or drink for at least 15 minutes before you start the test or use mouth cleaning products 30 minutes before you start the test.
WARNING: If you are on HIV treatment (ARVs) you may get a false result.
Simple 5 Steps
*Please refer to the above picture.
One Pouched Kit Containing:
(for graphic, please refer to the attached picture)
1. Divided Pouch
2. Single use Test Device
3. Developer Solution Vial
5. Instructions for Use
6. Test Stand
What is a "risk event" for HIV?
A risk event is defined by any of the below activities:
- Sex (vaginal, oral or anal) with multiple sex partners
- Sex with someone who is HIV positive or whose HIV status you don’t know
- Sex between a man and another man
- Using illegal injected drugs or steroids
- Shared needles or syringes
- Exchanged sex for money
- Having been diagnosed or treated for hepatitis, tuberculosis or a sexually transmitted disease like syphilis
*Please refer to the above picture.
Note on Test Results
HIV Negative Result: If you had any risk events in the past 3 months, you could be in the ‘window period’. The window period is when a person has been infected with HIV, but their body has not made antibodies yet. If you think you may have been exposed to HIV within the past 3 months, you should retest for HIV 3 months following any risk event. If you continue to engage in risk events that could put you at risk lor HIV, you should test on a regular basis.
HIV Positive Result: You may have HIV. Additional testing must be conducted at a health facility to confirm the result.
Not Sure of Result: You do not know your result or you are unsure of your result. Visit your nearest HIV Testing Centre or Health Facility to test again.
Aids Concern, Hong Kong Aids Foundation, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
HIV Testing Services in Hong Kong
- AIDS Hotline of the Department of Health 2780 2211
- Social Hygiene Clinic - provides testing, treatment and counselling on sexually transmitted infections
- Community organisations, for example, A-Backup, Action for REACH OUT, AIDS Concern, Project Touch of The Boys' & Girls' Clubs Association of Hong Kong, Community Health Organisation for Intervention, Care and Empowerment Limited, Hong Kong AIDS Foundation, JJJ Association, Midnight Blue, Rainbow of Hong Kong, Rainbow Action, The Society for AIDS Care, The Society of Rehabilitation and Crime Prevention (Mercury III Health Education Centre, Teen’s Key, Zi Teng
- Private doctors
DO NOT GIVE BLOOD for the purpose of HIV testing. If you were recently infected, you might have a negative test result and spread the virus to the blood recipient. For free HIV testing, please call AIDS Hotline of the Department of Health 27802211.
If damages or parts missing found on goods after purchased from our website / company, please contact Potus Medical for goods exchange within 1 month. In case of any disputes, Potus Medical reserves the right of final decision.
This is authorized goods.
Warranty Period : 1 Months
Warranty Provided By : POTUS Medical (Hong Kong) Limited
Service Centre Details :
Address : Kwai Chung
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 39900864
- Single Use Test Device x 1
- Developer Solution Vial x 1
- Preservalive x 1
- Instructions for Use x 1
- Test Stand x 1
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Potus Medical (HK) Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Potus Medical (HK) Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided to the standard address.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-2 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, epidemic, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If any other defective or missing item is found, in order to exchange the same anount of test(s), customers are required to keep the original receipt and Potus Medical (HK) Limited via the below channels within 1 month from the date of delivery.
Tel: 852 3990 0864
All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Potus Medical (HK) Limited and health.ESDlife