Country of Origin
Sri Lanka (Producer: Potong Tea Workers Welfare Committee)
- Green tea with a hint of fresh lemon, a box of 20 bags.
EU organic-guarantee label
- Suitable for vegetarians
Green tea * (96.5%), natural flavouring ((lemon) (3.5%)
About the producer
Potong Tea Workers Welfare Committee
'Potong Tea Workers Welfare Committee is an organization based in Region of Darjeeling, North India. It consists of 348 small-scale farmers who produce about 40 tons of processed tea annually. They have organic certification, and achieved the fair trade label in July 2009.
Potong has 411 acres of land, One-thirds of land (138 acres) are used for tea plantations. The rest (Two-thirds) of the land are remained as forest in order to ensure the biodiversity.
The Potong garden is a cooperative owned by the farmers. They create a board for it and more than 50% of representatives are female.'
Via fair trade, Potong could get the reasonable revenue then to use part of them for purchasing of ambulance, health, irrigation, improving the road network and education etc.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288