Country of Origin
Tanzania, Uganda, Honduras, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru (Producer: Cecovasa)
For consumers that prefer to ground their coffee themselves: an arabica coffee that respects people and environment. A strong coffee with a mild aftertaste and a refined aroma.
EU organic-guarantee label
Suitable for vegetarians
About the producer
Central Office of Agrarian Coffee Cooperatives of the Sandia Valleys (CECOVASA) is an umbrella organization of eight coffee cooperatives with five thousand farmers groups in Peru, all are native tribes with long history of coffee culture."With fair trade, we can improve our living conditions and produce more and better coffee." The Fair-trade premium of CECOVASA is used for training, purchase of tools and implementation of social projects. CECOVASA has an undeniable influence on the development of this marginalized region. The organization creates harmony between the cooperatives, where private buyers could not.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288