Oxfam Fairtrade Organic Instant Coffee 100g
- Robusta & arabica mixture. Instant coffee for home use.
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
Tanzania (Producer: KAGERA Co-operative Union)
Robusta & arabica mixture. Instant coffee for home use.
EU organic-guarantee label
Suitable for vegetarians
About the producer
Kagera Co-operative Union (KCU) unites 125 village cooperatives of small coffee growers with around 67,000 members and each family cultivates on an average 1.6 acres. Kagera is quite isolated from the rest of Tanzania and one of the poorest areas of the country. Roads are badly maintained. There is a lack of electricity and a poor water infrastructure. Farmers’ main source of income comes from producing coffee for export.
With Fair Trade, the small-scale farmers have more incomes; community schools and health centers are being built. KCU also guarantees the sale of coffee, arranges transportation and provides trainings on quality control and organic production. Some farmers received farmer-to-farmer training, acting as contact persons to pass on the training they had received to 20 other farmers. The organization also let the farmers get the fertilizers and equipment in an easier and cheaper way, for example, they purchased a grading machine, which was to improving the quality of the coffee. Fair trade relationships bring other benefits as well. Farmers are now more knowledgeable about the problems they are facing, such as unfair trading practices. The farmers are now having a better life and farming ability, which means good quality coffee can be produced in a sustainable way.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288