Country of Origin
South Africa (Producer: HEIVELD Cooperative Union (Fair Trade tea))
- Rooibos tea is an natural herbal drink, free of caffeine.
- Contains high level of antioxidant.
- Contains plenty of natural vitamins and minerals and is known by the locals as an aid for common health problems, such as stress and deteriorated sleeping quality.
- Helps detoxification, Improves Edema & stimulates weight loss.
- EU organic-guarantee label
Suitable for vegetarians
About the producer
Heiveld Cooperative Union was set up in 2000, ten years after the end of apartheid. It is located in a barren region of South Africa, 400 kilometres to the north of Cape Town, where small group of rich white tea farmers controlled the entire economy, while a large group of coloured farmers had to work for starvation wages on the tea plantations in order to make ends meet.
It is the first coloured cooperative in the region, at the beginning, fourteen coloured farmers joined forces, where they have set up the cooperative, Heiveld. The cooperative was developed in a participatory way, with high levels of transparency at each stage. The constitution specifies that 30% of the co-op's profits will be used for the benefit of people who have been disadvantaged on account of their gender or race. The rest of the profits are divided amongst the members. Heiveld has developed trading relations with fair trade partners that are supportive of the co-op objective to achieve social justice. The fair trade approach promotes social justice by selling products at premium prices, practice non-discrimination, concern on disadvantaged groups and passing the benefit on to the producers.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288