PetVet PV-D Natural Antidiarrhea Powder For Dog & Cat 30g (10pack)
- Has a fixed inhibitory effect on viruses, bacteria and toxins in the digestive tract
- Covers the mucosa of the digestive tract
- Diarrhea caused by various reasons, and repair of gastrointestinal mucosal damage
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
PetVet Natural is manufactured in a licensed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) factory. Use human-grade materials to produce high quality pet supplements. Here at PetVet, we understand just how important your pet's health is. Therefore, we provide a human grade natural care products for your pets to enjoy healthy body and healthy life.
All of our products have no preservatives and artificial coloring. We make sure your pet gets the best nutrition and support.
●This product has a lamellar structure and non-uniform charge distribution. It can be used to fix and inhibit bacteria, viruses and toxins produced within the digestive tract. It provides coverage of the gastrointestinal mucosa, and through the mucus glycoprotein they combine with each other to repair the digestive tract in a quality way and improve the mucosal barrier of defence against attack.
●Diarrhea of various causes, and repair of gastrointestinal mucosal injury.
Directions for use:
-When taking this product for acute diarrhea, double the first dose.
|< 40kg||Pour 1/2 packet of antidiarrheal powder into 25ml warm water each time, shake well and take|
|40kg up||Pour 1 packet of antidiarrheal powder into 50ml warm water each time, shake well and take|
●Used for temporary or supplementary feeding; the results may be different in individual cases;
●all information is subject to the label on the product;
●Storage method: please store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight or above 86°F/ 30°C;
●Appropriate use of animals, away from places where children and animals are easy to touch; if accidentally overdose, please contact medical staff immediately;
●If the animal has a long-term illness or is pregnant, please consult the veterinarian.
All dogs &cats
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438