PREMIUM Papua New Guinea Coffee Bean (200g)
- freshly roasted on weekends upon orders
- 100% Fairtrade Organic
Purchase Exceed $450 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Blackberry, Grapefruit, Cane Sugar
Founded in 2008, Keto Tapasi is an association of 375 coffee producers located in the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea. The organisation is made up of 18 villages and eight clan groups. It is estimated that over 4,500 individuals receive benefits from the association. Keto Tapasi overcame many cultural and territorial obstacles to set up their organisation: they conquered language barriers between tribes, and agreed upon common production and quality standards to grow their coffee. Keto Tapasi members are united by what they do best: the production of high quality Fairtrade Certified™ coffee.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Fair Taste (HK) Ltd.
3. If in case of any dispute, Fair Taste (HK) Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIRTASTE products of HK$450. For spending less than HKD$450, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288