ProVet 100% Coriolus Formula 30's
Longevity, healthiness & happiness of pets are always top concerns of all owners. “ProVet Formula” by Wai Yuen Tong is a series of pet supplements formulated by Certified Traditional Chinese Medicine Veterinarians with 100% natural Chinese herbs for dogs and cats. It is a safe and effective way to restore health, enhance body strength and life quality of your beloved pets.
“ProVet Coriolus Formula for Critical Illnesses” is tailor-made for cats and dogs for relieving discomforts caused by treatment, post-rehabilitation health care and strengthening body constitution. It helps boost immune system against abnormal cells, fatigue and lack of strengthen. This pet supplement also helps improve vitality & promote health appetite. It is suitable for cats & dogs with critical illnesses.
- 100% Natural Chinese Herbs
- No Preservatives, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors Added
- Passed the Safety Tests Including Heavy Metal Determination, Pesticide Residue & Microbial Evaluation
- Made in Hong Kong
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- Suitable for Cats & Dogs with Critical Illnesses
- Relieve the Discomfort Caused by Treatment
- Boost Immune System Against Abnormal Cells
- Against Fatigue and Lack of Strength, Improve Vitality, Promote Healthy Appetite
- Post-Rehabilitation Health Care and Strengthen Body Constitution
100% Coriolus Extract
Suitable for Cats & Dogs of All Ages
Under 3kg: Take 1/2 capsule daily
3 - 8kg: Take 1 capsule daily
Over 8kg: Take 2 capsules daily
Under 5 kg: Take 1 capsule daily
5 - 10kg: Take 2 capsules daily
10 - 20kg: Take 3 capsules daily
Over 20kg: Take 4 capsules daily
*Suggest opening the capsule and mixing with food or water for consumption. Suggest consulting a registered veterinarian for long term consumption.
- 1 bottle per box, 30 capsules per bottle
For animal use only. Not suitable for animals with mushroom allergy, pregnancy or lactation. For advanced liver failure animals, please consult a registered veterinarian before use. If hypersensitivity or discomfort occurs, stop taking this product and consult a registered veterinarian immediately. Please do not consume if the packaging is damaged. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438