Sun Chlorella Udon Noodles
- Collabration of Sun Chlorella and Kyoto ’s long-established Ishimaru Noodles
- Chlorella is rich in protein, chlorophyll, iron, carotene, vitamins, calcium
- Contains DNA, RNA and other nucleic acid components which are the highest among all foods in the world
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Tisco (HK) Limited.
3. If in case of any dispute, Tisco (HK) Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Sun Chlorella of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151 2288