Supreme Fertility Screening
Includes Breast Ultrasound (Female only), Complete Blood Analysis, Cardiovascular Screening, Renal and Liver Function Screening, Iron Test, Venereal Disease, Arthritis Screening, Bone Density Screening, etc.
(Including clinical consultation)
Send product info to my email
Supreme Fertility Screening includes Breast Ultrasound (Female only), Complete Blood Analysis, Cardiovascular Screening, Renal and Liver Function Screening, Iron Test, Venereal Disease, Arthritis Screening, Bone Density Screening, etc.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Recommended for any couples planning to have a baby
- Axilla Region (Female only)
- Breasts (Female only)
- Pap Smear Conventional (Female Only)
- Phosphorus, Inorganic
- Rubella Antibody IgG
- Creatine Phosphokinase
- Blood Type (ABO)
- Hepatitis A Antibody (Total)
- RA factor, qualitative
- Semen - Analysis
- Iron Test
- Treponema Pallidum Antibody
- Chlamydia Antibody
- Detailed Health Check Report
- Report interpreted and explained by our Doctor / Registered Nurse
Trinity Medical Centre1 Locations
Terms & Conditions
After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, Trinity Medical Centre will call Customer to schedule the appointment within the next 1-2 working day(s). Customers are also welcome to call our hotline for inquiries or schedule the appointment after 1 working day. (Tel: 2572 2121)
A friendly reminder if patients under 18 years old :
A. Between ages 10-16
(1) Accompanied by a parent / legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
(2) Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Trinity Medical Centre.
Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 2 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Call report & *Self-pickup
3. Call report & Courier (SF Express, Freight Collect)
*Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Fridays (9:00 a.m. to 7:00p.m.)
Saturdays (9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $350.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose courier report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $350 for this service.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
7B & 22B, Entertainment Building, 30 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel: 2572 2121
Monday-Friday: 9a.m.- 7p.m.
Saturday: 9a.m.- 5p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed