- Effective in preventing 9 HPV types including 6,11,16,18,31,33,45,52,58 which may cause premalignant lesions and cancers affecting the cervix, anus, head and neck, throat mass and genital warts (Condyloma acuminata) up to 80-90%
- The vaccination injection process is handled by medical professional
- Gardasil 9 HPV Vaccine (9 in 1) (3 doses) (Every 0, 2 and 6 month) and completed within one year
- Injection procedure is handled by medical professional
Who should not be vaccinated ?
- allergic to HPV cervical cancer vaccine
- allergic to yeast
- Pregnant women
- People with fever, moderate or severe illness should not be vaccinated until they have recovered.
Vaccinations service must be evaluated by the doctor. If doctor determine the vaccination request is not suitable to the patience, this vaccinations service will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded. All vaccinations are administered by a registered medical practitioner.
Check Up Report: After the health check up, it usually takes about 5-7 working days to process the inspection report. Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. This time frames are for guidelines only & do not reflect the actual time might be needed (e.g. the timeframe might change depend on the individual test has taken or specific timeslot requested by the customer).
A. Local and overseas clients:
- Collection by yourself: go to the centre directly
Hotline: 3188 1722
- Telephone briefing report (self-collection report) ***
Self-collection reporting time ***
Monday to Friday 15:00pm-18:30pm
Saturday afternoon 14:00pm-15:30pm
- In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and Swindon Medical Company Limited should be final.
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Swindon Medical Company Limited.