Baby Milk Powder
$243 per can
Abbott Natural Bond with double immunity shield, gives baby with immunity protection:
1. The building blocks of DNA and RNA
2. Helps development of immune system
3. Formulated with content close to baby's natural needs
1. Aids the natural growth of various benefitial bacteria in intestine
2. Helps build baby's protection outside the intestine
Imported from Ireland, with natural and pure milk source
Use as directed by your physician. Proper hygiene, handling, and storage are important when preparing infant formula.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might
have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Use water that has previously been heated at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes. Allow the water
to cool and follow mixing instructions carefully. Use only the scoop enclosed in this tin to measure Similac Baby 1. If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be
refrigerated at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
Never use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns can result.
The spray dry process in powder manufacturing might turn certain ingredients into very few dark particles. This is normal in powder processing and can be used with con dence.
Store unopened tin under normal room conditions. Once this tin is opened, contents should be use within three weeks. Cover opened tin and store in cool, dry place (not in refrigerator).
Country of Origin
Abbott Similac Stage 2 900g (Case of Six)
$221 per can
• Customers should register as “Mrs Club members” or Like “family.ESDlife” facebook page for any purchase of above products.
• Home delivery service is free when you spend HK$800 or more per order.
• Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (including Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay & Hong Kong International Airport).
Except areas: Cheung Chau, South Lantau Island, Lamma Island.
• Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
• If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor).
• Order will be dispatched as soon as possible. Normal delivery lead time will need 4-6 working days upon payment completion.
• All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
• To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service at least by 24 hours before the delivery.
• The quality assurance for food products which the milk powder should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers.
• In case of any dispute, health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision.
• Items sold are non-refundable.
• Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
• If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact our Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Hotline: (852) 3151-2288