ALK Body Wash
The harsh chemicals in some skincare products can be irritating for sensitive skin. With plant-based ingredients, including glycerine for added hydration, our gentle foaming body wash leaves skin feeling soft, clean, and happy.
Irritating chemicals in some skin care products may irritate sensitive skin. ALK Natural Moisturizing Shower Gel (200ml) uses plant-based ingredients, including glycerin, to increase hydration. Our mild foam shower gel makes skin feel soft, clean and pleasant.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Plant-based surfactant with good foaming properties.
Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Surfactant derived from coconut oil with thickening and foaming properties. Can reduce the irritation potential of other surfactants.
Glycerin: In cosmetic products glycerin is used as a moisturizing agent due to its waterattracting properties. It makes skin feel smooth. Our glycerin is derived from vegetable fats and oils.
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate: A mild coconut oil-derived surfactant, foam booster and conditioning agent. Adds ”slip” to the formula, making it glide smoothly on the skin.
PEG-4 Rapeseedamide: Mild plant-based surfactant with thickening and foam boosting abilities.
PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate: A plant-derived surface active agent with emollient and conditioning effects on the skin. It also has re-fatting properties.
Saccharide isomerate: Carbohydrate complex that resembles a carbohydrate complex found in human stratum corneum. Good water-binding agent and emollient for the skin, and particularly helpful for dry skin.
Citric acid: Citric acid is a weak organic acid that is used in low concentrations to stabilise the pH-value.
Sodium citrate: Sodium citrate is the sodium salt of citric acid. It is used in low concentrations to stabilise the pH-value.
Phenoxyethanol: Preservative that is considered one of the least sensitizing for use in cosmetic formulations.
Sodium Chloride: Thickening- and stabilising agent.
Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: Plant-derived polymer with good conditioning properties and thickening properties.
Sodium Benzoate: The sodium salt of benzoic acid that functions as a preservative.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by MedDx (Tel:2587 1022/2587 1038)
- If in case of any dispute,MedDx and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of ALK products of HK$1000. For spending less than HKD$1000, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288