ALK Intense Repair
- Specially formulated for allergic skin
- Fragrance free
- Moisturises, heals, and protects
- Parabens free
- Suitable for daily use
Purchase Exceed $1000 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
ALK Intense Repair
Sensitive skin needs extra-special care. Formulated with 20% shea butter, our allergy-friendly body cream moisturises and heals very dry, rough skin.
With a fast-absorbing, super-hydrating formula that leaves a non-greasy and non-sticky finish, this cream strengthens the skin barrier and helps protect atopic skin.
Contains iacinamide and hydrolysed milk proteins to increase skin hydration and Lactobacillus ferment, which has antimicrobial properties.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea Butter has smoothing properties and preserves the innate
moisture of the skin. It is used to improve formulation texture. It is a semi-solid, butter-like vegetable fat,and the concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incr edibly nourishing and moisturizing. It prevents dryness, and results in a softened skin.
Glycerin: In cosmetic products glycerin is used as a moisturizing agent due to its water-attracting
properties. It makes skin feel smooth. Our glycerin is derived from vegetable fats and oils.
PEG-100 Stearate: emulsifier
Glyceryl Stearate: Plant-derived wax-like solid made from glycerin and stearic acid. Acts as an emollient
that softens the skin and is used as a thickening and stabilizing agent.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Skin-restoring ingredient that improves a weakened skin surface. Enhances the
appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness. Has a smoothing effect on the skin.
Dimethicone: Dimethicone is a skin conditioning agent. It forms a protective layer on the skin that seals in moisture, leaving it soft and smooth. It offers natural lubrication, adding more slip and glide to the
emulsion, reducing tackiness on the skin.
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein: Moisturizes and nourishes the skin; protects against drying.
Lactobacillus Ferment: Ferment of Lactobacillus with antimicrobial abilities.
Phenoxyethanol: Preservative that is considered one of the least sensitizing for use in cosmetic
Benzoic acid: Weak organic acid that is part of a mild preservative system consisting of: Phenoxyethanol,
Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzoic Acid.
Dehydroacetic acid: Weak organic acid that is part of a mild preservative system consisting of:
Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzoic Acid.
Cetearyl Alcohol: A plant-based emulsion stabilizer and viscosity increasing agent that supports the main emulsion system. Has a moisturizing effect.
Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6: Helps to thicken up formulas and form a nice gel texture. Stabilizes the
Cera Microcristallina (microcrystalline wax): Used as a thickener and to give products a semi-solid to
solid smooth texture.
Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate: Antioxidant
Sodium Hydroxide (lye): Highly alkaline ingredient used in small amounts in formulations to
regulate/stabilize the pH.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by MedDx (Tel:2587 1022/2587 1038)
- If in case of any dispute,MedDx and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of ALK products of HK$1000. For spending less than HKD$1000, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 5-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288