Alliance Medical Group Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccine (MMR Vaccine) - 1 dose
M.M.R. II Vaccine
Consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
Injection procedure is handled by medical professional
MMR vaccine is effective for preventing Measles, Mumps, and Rubella infection.
After first dose of the vaccine, the effect of preventing measles can reach 93%;
After second dose of the vaccine, the effect of preventing measles can reach 97%.
*The dose(s) of vaccination will be suggested by the medical staff after reviewing the report of antibody levels.
*A report of insufficient antibodies within 6 months before vaccinatino is required.
MMR vaccine is effective to prevent Measles, Mumps, and Rubella with an average preventive effect of more than 95% and with long-term immunity (for about 10 years).
Some people may experience mild reactions such as pain at the injection site, normally which will disappear normally within 1-2 days.
The injection procedure will be performed by the medical staff.
People who are proven immune to measles (Positive for measles antibody [IgG]) do not need to be vaccinated.
Women are not suggested to be pregnant within 3 months of getting the vaccine.
People who are not suitable for vaccination include
- pregnant women
- Have had a severe allergic reaction to the measles vaccine
- Have had a severe allergic reaction to any of the vaccine components or eggs
- People with severely suppressed immune function due to disease or treatment
- Received blood transfusion or immune globulin within the past 11 months
- Fever on the day of vaccination
Alliance Medical Group Terms and Conditions:
- AMG will contact the customer within 1-2 working days after successful payment.
- Customers can contact us at 2856 0303 for inquiries.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- Health Check-up Service is only available to people aged 10 or above.
For aged 10 - under18:
- Accompanied by parent or guardian with signed consent form when check-in.
- Check-up Service is valid for one year. The customer must accept the relevant inspection within one year from the date of confirmation of the payment. The customer must also make the appointment one month in advance, and the time limit will be revoked.
- The customer needs to fill in an assessment consent form before the injection.
- The vaccination service is handled by the medical staff.
In general, it takes about 12 working days for inspection after completion of check-up. The workday does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The waiting time for report explanation may vary depending on the situation (such as the time required for individual laboratory tests or the specified time period requested by customers).
- Customers are required to visit the health check centre for report pick up.
Pick-up time (By appointment):
- Alliance Medical Group (Health Check) — Tsim Sha Tsui
Unit 809, 8/F, Kowloon Centre, 29-39 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit A1)
Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 1:30pm ; 2:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturday: 9am to 1:30pm ; 2:30pm to 6pm
- Alliance Medical Group — Shatin
Unit 1713 – 1715, 17/F, Grand Central Plaza Tower 1, 138 Shatin Rural Committee Road, Shatin.
Monday, Thursday & Friday: 9:30am to 1:30pm; 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- Customers should pick up the report within three months after the medical examination. Customers who require an additional copy of the report (within three months after the medical examination) will be charged an administrative fee of $150.
- All medical examination results cannot be used for medical diagnosis or treatment purposes. Additional fee is required for doctor's referral letter.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Alliance Medical Group should be final.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.