Almo Nature HFC Natural Cat Wet Canned Food 70g x 24
- Total 24 cans
- Suitable for all Cat
- 100% HFC
- Meat and fish originally fit for human consumption and now used in this food for cats or dogs.
- Mono protein
- Single source of animal proteins, meat or fish. Ideal in case of food difficulties.
- Grain Free
- Recipes with no added grain. Ideal for those who choose a product without added cereals
- High-Quality Protein
- Food with high quality protein is crucial for fueling different processes in the body, and respecting your cat or dog's carnivore nature.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- The HFC recipes from Almo Nature are made with ingredients that were originally fit for human consumption, but used in our cat food instead. The origin of the ingredients can easily be traced and identified, guaranteeing that the recipes in this range provide a natural and high-quality supply of animal proteins. This keeps the nutritional balance at the highest level and stimulates mental well-being. HFC Natural recipes – our most famous product, and our original recipe – are simply cooked in their own broth, which helps to keep cats hydrated in a natural way. The recipes are free of food colouring and chemical preservatives.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438