AMG Colorectal Cancer Risk Test M3CRC
- People aged 45 or above
- High-risk individuals such as family history
- People who do not want to perform invasive examinations
- Not suitable for colonoscopy
Colon Tumor Marker
M3 CRC Non Invasive test
Face to face report interpretation by nursing / medical staff
AMG Colorectal Cancer Risk Test M3CRC
In recent years, the number of people suffering from colon cancer has been increasing. According to data, about 5,600 people in Hong Kong are diagnosed with colon cancer and about 2,200 people die because of colon cancer in a year, which is the second most common cancer in Hong Kong.
M3CRC is a new technology developed by the Faculty of Medicine of CUHK. It measures intestinal bacteria to detect colon cancer (sensitivity over 90%) and colorectal polyps, including small polyps (non-advanced adenomas) and recurrence of polyps. It is the only non-invasive colon cancer test on the market that can detect small polyps. The inspection method is very simple, just by examining the bacterial combination in the stool.
- The sensitivity of detecting colon cancer is up to 94%, which is equivalent to colonoscopy
- Effective detection of small polyps (most colon cancers evolve from small polyps)
- Colorectal polyp risk Index
- Colon cancer risk index
- Colorectal polyp recurrence risk index
- Easy to operate
To ensure accuracy, try to maintain normal eating habits for 2 weeks, before collecting a stool sample;
- Avoid antibiotics for 4 weeks;
- Avoid probiotics for 4 weeks;
- Avoid taking stools on days of bleeding hemorrhoids, menstruation, and diarrhea with watery stools;
- Take care to collect samples according to this guide. Samples were returned within 24 hours after collection.
Alliance Medical Group Terms and Conditions:
- AMG will contact the customer within 1-2 working days after successful payment.
- Customers can contact us at 2856 0303 for inquiries.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- Health Check-up Service is only available to people aged 10 or above.
For aged 10 - under18:
- Accompanied by parent or guardian with signed consent form when check-in.
- Check-up Service is valid for one year. The customer must accept the relevant inspection within one year from the date of confirmation of the payment. The customer must also make the appointment one month in advance, and the time limit will be revoked.
- The customer needs to fill in an assessment consent form before the injection.
- The vaccination service is handled by the medical staff.
In general, it takes about 12 working days for inspection after completion of check-up. The workday does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The waiting time for report explanation may vary depending on the situation (such as the time required for individual laboratory tests or the specified time period requested by customers).
- Customers are required to visit the health check centre for report pick up.
Pick-up time (By appointment):
- Alliance Medical Group (Health Check) — Tsim Sha Tsui
Unit 809, 8/F, Kowloon Centre, 29-39 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit A1)
Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 1:30pm ; 2:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturday: 9am to 1:30pm ; 2:30pm to 6pm
- Alliance Medical Group — Shatin
Unit 1713 – 1715, 17/F, Grand Central Plaza Tower 1, 138 Shatin Rural Committee Road, Shatin.
Monday, Thursday & Friday: 9:30am to 1:30pm; 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- Customers should pick up the report within three months after the medical examination. Customers who require an additional copy of the report (within three months after the medical examination) will be charged an administrative fee of $150.
- All medical examination results cannot be used for medical diagnosis or treatment purposes. Additional fee is required for doctor's referral letter.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Alliance Medical Group should be final.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.