ApexHealth IgE Pro Allergy Test
Recommended for 2 years old or above
Those who suffered from allergy symptoms
Especially suitable for patient with acute allergic symptoms (e.g. allergic rhinitis, nasal congestion, runny nose, asthma, eczema, urticaria, etc.)
Key Checkup Items:
Total Immunoglobulin E (IgE)Highlight
- Total IgE
- Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus
- House dust
- Aspergillus fumigatus
Plant & Pollen
- Common Ragweed
- Japanese hop
- Alternaria Alternata
- Cultivated Rye
Dander / Epithelia
- Cat epithelium and dander
- Dog dander
Dairy / Egg Products
- Egg white
- Japanese Scallop
- Blue Mussel
- Pacific Squid
- Alaska Pollock
- Soy / Soybean
- Pine nut
- Wheat flour
- Corn / Maize
- Baker’s Yeast
- Cladosporium herbarum
- Silkworm pupa
Immunoglobulin E, Total (IgE) (Other)
- Report Interpretation and Conclusive Advice By Doctor
Studies have shown that the number of people suffering from allergies in Hong Kong is also on the rise, with an estimated one-third of children suffering from at least one symptom of allergy. In general, individuals with allergies have different types of allergy symptoms, including asthma, skin problems and allergic rhinitis. Through IgE Immediate Onset Allergy Test, it can help you to understand and improve your allergy situation.
- Specially designed array panel to measure the concentration level of Immunoglobulin E from food and environmental allergens to help you find out what causes your allergic reaction.
- Covers up to 71environmental and food allergens, including common allergens for eggs, milk, nuts, seafood, dust mite, and cat/dog dander, etc.
- Speedy result: Report within 3-4 working days.
- Doctor explains the report and provides advise.
- *For individuals under the aged of 2 years wish to conduct the allergy test, is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of the test. If a patient is considered not suitable for the test upon doctor’s consultation, a consultation fee of $ 200 will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded, otherwise, no consultation fee will be imposed.
- The test is for reference only, and is not suitable for diagnostic and/or treatment use.
- Test results may be affected if individuals have already used Immunosuppressant.
- Test results might be affected if individuals have imbalanced diets or fasting. Please seek for doctor advice if in doubt.
- ESDlife and ApexHealth have sole discretion to make the final decision.
'After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, ApexHealth will call the customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
The health check package is valid for two months( from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
Under normal circumstances, reports will be ready around 2 weeks.
Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed.
In case of dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and ApexHealth shall be final and binding.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to ApexHealth.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
21/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m. ; 2:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed