ApexHealth Liver Check up Plan
Recommended for 18 years old or above
People with chronic liver disease
- Hepatitis B carriers
Key Checkup Items:
Hepatitis B Screening, Liver Function
- Alpha-feto protein (AFP) [Liver]
Basic Health Assessment
Liver Function Test
Body Mass Index
- Body Fat (%) *
- Water (%) *
- Visceral Fat (%) *
- Bone(%) *
- Muscle (%) *
- Body Age *
- Report explanation by Doctor or Medical Professional
Basic Hepatitis Test effectively assess the individual liver health status. Include liver function, Hepatitis B Surface antibody and antigen, Liver Tumor Markers with doctor or medical professional consultation. Stay alert of your body and implement preventative care with suitable treatment in advance.
Basic Hepatitis Test effectively assess the individual liver health status. Include liver function, Hepatitis B Surface antibody and antigen, Hepatitis C antibody with doctor or medical professional consultation. Stay alert of your body and implement preventative care with suitable treatment in advance.
Important Notes before Checkup：
- Customers undergoing a medical examination must be at least 18 years of age.
- No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
- Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from leeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.
1. Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
2. Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
3. Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
'After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, ApexHealth will call the customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
The health check package is valid for two months( from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
Under normal circumstances, reports will be ready around 2 weeks.
Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed.
In case of dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and ApexHealth shall be final and binding.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to ApexHealth.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
21/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m. ; 2:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed