QTEC Assessment for Speech Therapy
Children aged between 1 to 12
- Assessment about children's abilty in language comprehension and expression
- Assessment conducted by standardized and internationally recognized assessment tools
- Assessment items maybe varies will be according to the age of children
- Assessment to be done by qualified speech therapist
- Brief Report
- Assessment Discussion With Parents(After finding the root cause of the behavioral problem; relate the conclusion to the parents and give advice, recommendations for management and parental discipline styles to the parent after assessment)
Recommended for Children aged between 1 to 12. Include assessment of child's language and expression skills, result will disucss and evaluate with speech therapists.
Assessment is provided by speech therapists.
Include assessment of child's language and expression skills, in accordance with international standard assessment tools. Assessment details will be adjusted according to the child's age, a simple written report will be provided. The speech therapists will disucss and evaluate the test result with the parents.
The evaluation time will take about 60 mintues, 10 minutes for parents interview, and 40 minutes for one-to-one evaluation with children. The report will be sent to your home address in about seven working days.
- Parent interview before assessment (10 minutes)
- One-on-one Assessment/observation with the child (40 minutes)
- Debriefing with parents after evaluation: preliminary explanation of observation and evaluation results (10 minutes)
- A copy of the assessment summary will be mailed to your home address within seven working days.
Quality Therapy and Education Centre - Terms and Conditions on child development assessment services:
- After receiving confirmation email from health.ESDlife, the assessment centre will call customer to schedule the appointment within 6 working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
* Please note: Customers can make appointment bookings for Dyslexia assessments 4-6 weeks upon successful purchase.
- The assessment service is suitable for everyone.
- The assessment service is only valid for one year from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will not be accepted.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in 7-10 working days.
- The assessment service includes simple report. For Learning Disabilities Assessment / Hyperactivity Disorder Assessment / Autism Assessment / Memory Assessment, customer can pay additional $800 for a detailed written report.
- All child development assessment service is not intended to substitute medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The child development assessment service does not include individual or group follow-up treatment services.
- No priority services for child that wishes to continue for treatment services.
- Each child can only enjoy the promotion price of assessment service once.
- Children must bring their own doctor's referral letter for occupational therapy assessment.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Quality Therapy and Education Centre.
Assessment Centre Address:
22/F, Ka Nin Wah Commercial Building, 423-425 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed