Baby and Children Development
Vitamin and Minerals
✓ One drop provides 400IU Vitamin D3 for infants' growth*
✓ Meets the American Academy of Pediatrics daily recommendation
✓ 200 drops per bottle, supports healthy bone, teeth and immunity*
✓ Suitable for infants. Tasteless, odorless and contains no preservatives, artificial flavors or color
Essential Nutrient for Kids’s Bone and Teeth
Statistics have shown that most of the infants and children do not get enough Vitamin D due to limited sun exposure. However, Vitamin D is essential for infants’ growth and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that infants who are breast-fed or partially breast-fed should be supplemented with 400IU of Vitamin D daily.
Contains 400IU of Vitamin D3 per drop, Baby Sun Drops provides the essential nutrient that infants need for healthy bone and teeth development. One drop a day is all you need for babies' and children's healthy growth.
Bone & Teeth Development
Infants need strong bones to stand and walk properly. Vitamin D3 is essential to infants’ healthy growth and development as it helps with the absorption of Calcium and Phorsphorus for building healthy bones and teeth.
During the first few months of birth, infants have high levels of mothers’ antibodies in the body. However the antibodies start to drop eventually and it is important to strengthen their immune system and protect them against disease. Vitamin D3 can help support a healthy immune system.
Convenient Dropper Design for Easy Use
The convenient dropper bottle is specifically designed for breastfeeding babies and can be applied to food and drinks easily.
Tasteless, Odorless with No Major Allergens
Baby Sun Drops is FREE of GMOs, gluten, soy, yeast, wheat, gelatin, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, sweeteners, artificial flavors and synthetic preservatives.
For infants, give 1-2 drops daily. Can be administered directly or mixed with food or liquids.
Shake well before using. Turn the bottle completely upside down without the need of shaking it. The drop will fall from the hole on the top of the bottle in a few seconds.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Country of Origin
Vitamin D3 400IU
6.5W x 11H x 4D cm , 0.052 kg
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free Hong Kong local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. The promotion period will be ended on 31st Dec, 2020. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 - 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288