Free shipping for all Waylun Pet Care orders of amount above $400. Delivery fee of HK$80 will be charged for order below $400. Click HERE to see more Doulton's products.
Grain-free foods provide optimal nutrition for dogs sensitive to grains.
Real duck with quality proteins ensures high palatability.
Sweet potato is one ideal complex carbohydrate source that provides all day energy.
Seven vegetables and fruits provide powerful antioxidants to help support the immune system.
Dried chicory root and dried fermentation products help maintain digestive and intestinal health.
Balanced omega fatty acids help keep healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Yucca schidigera extract helps reduce stool odor.
Grain-Free formulas provide highly digestible energy for dogs sensitive to grains.
Fruits & Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries) provide powerful antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system.
Natural Fiber & Dried Fermentation Products
Natural fiber from dried chicory root and dried fermentation products help maintain digestive and intestinal health.
Omega Fatty Acids
Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids from whitefish, fish meal, canola oil and flaxseed help keep healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Joint Management Nutrition
Joint management nutrition containing minerals and fat helps stimulate healthy bone growth.
Dental Health Formulation
Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque and tartar, which keeps teeth strong and healthy.
Sources of Energy
Sweet potatoes and potatoes are highly digestible, providing a steady supply of energy throughout the day.
Odor Control Formulation
Yucca schidigera extract helps reduce stool odors.
- Duck, duck meal, sweet potatoes, peas, garbanzo beans, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), fish meal, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried fermentation products of Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
- 1,627 kcals/lbs
- 3,580 kcals/kg
- 335 kcals/cup
Changing to Be my baby(R) Grain-Free Formula for Dogs
- Changing your pet's diet to a new food should be a gradual process
- Start by adding a small amount of your pet's new food with their current food, gradually increasing the new food amount and decreasing their current food amount at each feeding. Continue this method for approximately one week
- For sensitive dogs, a more gradual change is beneficial, over a period of 10 to 14 days.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Waylun Pet Care
3. If in case of any dispute, Waylun Pet Care and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Waylun Pet Care products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.