Beanie Australian Immune Boost Powder (240g)
- Formulated by research nutritionists, naturopaths and food science technicians in Australia
- Super ingredients blend to boost immunity, mood and support relaxation for balance of body and mind
- Delicious fruity powder fortified with 13 herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals plus the goodness of superfood, fruits and vegetables to safeguard your wellness
- Source of Prebiotic, Probiotics (14.4 billion cfu), Selenium, Zinc and Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
A protecting vegan blend made to enhance immunity and assist with regulating healthy digestion. Immune Boost is great in boosting the immune system, detoxifying the body and combating cold and flu’s. Not only contains natural vitamin C, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to assist with digestion and inflammation; its antioxidant properties also helps protect skin from free radical damage known to cause signs of ageing. Enjoy a distinct complexity from our sources of plant extracts, natural flavours and superfood to boost your immunity!
Certifications of products
Manufactured under HACCP food safety & IS09001 quality systems.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or children under 15 years of age.
- Mango – Mango is a good source of immune-boosting nutrients, vitamin A, which is essential for a healthy immune system, as it helps fight infections.
- Mandarin – Given their high content of vitamin C, mandarins may strengthen your immune system. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that boosts the function of your immune cells to fight against oxidative damage.
- Orange – Orange can help support a strong immune system by providing a variety of vitamins and nutrients. Vitamin C is commonly associated with helping maintain a healthy immune system and is abundant in orange.
- Black Goji – The protein in goji berries contains two key amino acids that support the immune system: L-arginine and L-glutamine. Both of these are building blocks for healthy immunity and work to reduce inflammation.
- Acerola Cherry – Acerola cherry contains an abundant amount of vitamin C, other important vitamins and minerals and it is a significant source of antioxidants.
- Elderberry – An antioxidant powerhouse that’s packed with quercetin that has antihistamine and anti-inflammatory effects, elderberries have long been revered for being a natural remedy with antiviral properties to fight against cold and flu.
- Rice Hulls – Potent antioxidants in rice hulls included immune system enhancing compounds, such as phytosterols, polysaccharides, minerals and trace minerals including magnesium, selenium, zinc, vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and several other phytonutrients.
- Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) – The active ingredients in Siberian ginseng, called eleutherosides, may stimulate the immune system. Siberian ginseng was traditionally used to prevent colds and flu and to increase energy, longevity, and vitality body.
- Echinacea – Echinacea plants contain a complex mix of active substances. Some of these compounds have antimicrobial and antiviral properties, while others support the immune system in other ways.
- Maitake – Maitake has been shown to have an effect on the immune system.
- Lemon Balm – Lemon balm is well known for its antiviral properties.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a natural way to help bolster the immune system by increasing the immunomodulating capacity of the body.
- Red Algae – Red algae are high in vitamins, minerals, a rich source of calcium, magnesium, and antioxidants.
- Carrot – Carrots contain antioxidants, which help your body fight free radicals, cell damage, and inflammation.
- Green Tea – Green tea can flush out toxins, enhance immune function, and boost your weight loss efforts and energy.
- Grapeseed – In addition to its own immune-system-boosting properties, grape seed also stimulates the vitamin C already in the body.
- Black Pepper – Black pepper contain not only anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and fever reducing actions but immune system enhancing properties as well.
- Shiitake – Shiitake is an excellent choice of mushroom to boost immune system due to its high nutrients, such as B vitamins, vitamin D, selenium, niacin, and 7 of the 8 essential amino acids.
- Prebiotic Fibre (Acacia Gum) – Great source of water-soluble dietary fibers!
- Probiotic Cultures (L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. longum, B. lactis) – Probiotics to support your gut!
- Astragalus – Astragalus Root is widely used in increasing an individual’s vitality and promotes immune boosting compounds.
- Garlic – Garlic has been widely recognised for its many antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects. The active ingredient inside garlic known as allicin, has antimicrobial properties.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B-6 is useful for digestion, supporting both the regular production of hydrochloric acid and healthy utilization of fats and protein. Vitamin B-6 also assists in maintaining regular sodium/potassium balance to support healthy nerve function.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D helps our immune systems stay balanced during the cold and flu season, and serve as a pharmacy resource.
- Vitamin B12 – B12 play an important role in producing blood cells and keeping the nervous system healthy. B vitamins have cleansing properties that help to quickly remove toxins. Unlike most forms of B-12, cyanocobalamin can survive a trip through your digestive track. Vitamin B-6 also assists in maintaining regular sodium/potassium balance to support healthy nerve function.
May contain traces of milk solids, soy or tree nuts. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor if you have health concerns. This product supports good health and wellbeing. It is not intended to treat any disease. The product’s characteristics reflect the natural characteristics of the ingredients.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beanie Hong Kong Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Beanie Hong Kong Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Beanie Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 3705 6011