Beanie Australian Vegan Protein Powder Chocolate (240g)
- Formulated by research nutritionists, naturopaths and food science technicians in Australia
- Good source of vegan protein mixed with super ingredients
- Repair and tone muscles with an advanced blend of vegan protein powders – Brown Rice and Pumpkin Seed
- Every serve (20g) of Vegan Protein Powder contains 12g of protein
- Source of Amino Acids, Potassium, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium and Zinc
- Gluten Free
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
A delicious, vegan-friendly alternative to bulky whey protein, created to help support muscle recovery and energy levels, Beanie Vegan Protein is a plant-based supplement formulated from gluten-free ingredients and infused with amino acids, herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals for a truly comprehensive solution. Enjoy a distinct complexity from our sources of plant extracts, natural flavours and superfood.
Certifications of products
Manufactured under HACCP food safety & IS09001 quality systems.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or children under 15 years of age.
- Brown Rice Protein – It is a source of complete protein which contains all amino acids needed by the body.
- Pumpkin Seed Protein – A good nutritious plant protein source supplying high amounts of magnesium, zinc, iron and other minerals and loaded with vitamins such as vitamin B and vitamin K.
- Cacao – Cacao are naturally low in sugar and they are a good source of fiber, protein, and healthy fats — nutrients that help promote feelings of fullness. They're also rich in minerals, including iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, and copper
- Monk Fruit – Monk fruit or Luo han guo contains mogrosides and antioxidants. Mogroside helps protect the liver from oxidative damage. Monk fruit has no calories, carbs, or fat, so it may be a great option for anyone watching their waistline.
- Apple Pectin – Apple pectin is a type of soluble fiber found naturally in apples. The extracted pectin is commonly used to thicken jams and preserves, but can also be taken as a dietary supplement. Apple pectin is believed by some to improve digestive health and help prevent or treat gastrointestinal and metabolic disorders.
- Maca – Maca is a cruciferous vegetable, it has a long history of culinary use in Peru. Maca can improve mental well-being and also improve exercise performance, particularly during endurance events.
- Broccoli Sprouts – The secret to the health benefits of this remarkable superfood lies in the bioactive compound sulforaphane. The bioactives from broccoli sprouts can improve gut health, boost immune system, have anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Enzyme (Bromelain) – Bromelain is enzymes derived from pineapple fruit or stem. Pineapples contain a group of digestive enzymes which are proteases and helps break down protein into its building blocks, including amino acids.
- Enzyme (Papain) – Papain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the raw fruit of papaya plant. Proteolytic enzymes help break proteins down into smaller protein fragments called peptides and amino acids.
- Withania (Ashwagandha) – Ashwagandha is an ancient herb for increasing energy levels, improve concentration, boost brain function and improve health.
- Kale – Our body has an easier time absorbing the fiber in kale which helps the body detox by promoting regularity.
- Siberian Ginseng Extract – Recognised in Asia for thousands of years as an energy boosting tonic. Ginseng is used as an "adaptogen"- a herb that increases the body's general resistance to stress. It works by increasing the supply of oxygen to all cells in your body, thereby improving your alertness and endurance.
- Maitake Extract – Maitake mushroom assists the body in boosting immune function with its rich antioxidants, beta-glucans, vitamins B, C and D, copper, potassium, fiber and amino acids.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea can flush out toxins, enhance immune function, and boost your weight loss efforts and energy.
- Black Pepper Extract – The piperine in black pepper eases digestion and stimulates stomach, which then secretes more hydrochloric acid that helps to digest proteins in food.
- Amino Acids (L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Carnitine) – Amino acids, often referred to as the building blocks of proteins, are compounds that play critical roles in our body. They're needed for vital processes like the building of proteins and synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
May contain traces of milk solids, soy or tree nuts. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor if you have health concerns. This product supports good health and wellbeing. It is not intended to treat any disease. The product’s characteristics reflect the natural characteristics of the ingredients.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beanie Hong Kong Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Beanie Hong Kong Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Beanie Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 3705 6011