BIOSYNEX 8 days early pregnancy test
- Pregnancy test on 8th day after intercourse, test before your late period
- Accuracy rate over 99%
- Get the result 7 days earlier than pregnant woman with same menstrual cycle
- Sensitivity more than doubled with usual pregnancy test
- Well-prepared, reduce early miscarriage risk
- CE marking (CE0123)
- Made in France, quality guaranteed
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
No matter you are prepare for pregnant or without safety measures, all you want to know is the earliest pregnancy test timing, we all understand how it disturbing for women.
Earliest pregnancy test timing
A clinical assessment shows the earliest pregnancy test timing is 8 days after intercourse, it helps to get away from disturbing and plan for next step earlier.
Benefit of earlier pregnancy test
A clinical assessment shows the earliest pregnancy test timing is 8 days after intercourse, it helps to get away from disturbing and plan for next step earlier. A research found that there are around 20% of pregnancies terminate in the early stages of pregnancy, as known as "miscarriage", some women even unaware, that's why earlier pregnancy test is necessary and important! 8 days pregnancy test able to perform a pregnancy test on 8th day after intercourse, treated your body and make the appointment for further gynecological examination as soon as possible helps reduce the risk of early miscarriage.
8 days early pregnancy test is a test able to detects human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine as a way to detect pregnancy. (8 days after intercourse)
- Test x 1
- Take the test out of its aluminum pouch and use it within one hour
- Remove the cap from the test and direct your urine stream onto the absorbent sampler for 15 seconds or immerse it for at least 15 seconds in a urine sample collected into a clean container
- Place the cap back on the end and place the test on a clean and stable surface. As soon as you have done so, start the stopwatch
- The result should be read after 3 minutes at the least and will no longer be reliable after 10 minutes
*Chinese version for reference only, if there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the original version and the Chinese version, the original version shall prevail.
- Positive: Two distinct coloured lines will appear. One line will appear in the round window (C) and a second line will be visible in the square window (T). One line may be clearer than the other; they will not necessarily look identical. This result means that you are probably pregnant.
- Negative: A coloured line will appear in the round window (C). No line will appear in the square window (T). This result means that you are probably not pregnant.
- Invalid: The result is invalid if no coloured line appears in the round window (C), even if a line appears in the square window (T). You will need to take the test again.
Please read all the information in this leaflet before performing the test.
- Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the aluminum pouch.
- Do not use the test if the pouch is torn or damaged.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not swallow.
- Do not open the test aluminium sachet before taking the test.
- The urine test must be discarded in accordance with local regulations.
Store in a dry place at a temperature between 2°C and 30°C. Do not freeze.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by Intuitive Technology Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Intuitive Technology Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Intuitive Technology Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.