Bu Yick Fong 28 Chinese Herbal Soup (Golden)
- Remove body wastes, prevent excess lochia (blood) flow
- Relieve symptoms of common colds, conditions commonly referred to as influenza
- Improve intestinal health
- Preventing symptoms of backpain problem and lower limb weakness
- Strengthening body functions and metabolism
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Bu Yick Fong
The first Chinese Herbal Medicine product awarded the “STC tested” Mark!
The levels of Pesticides Residues, Heavy Metals and Aflatoxis meet the Hong Kong and International standards, quality is ensured and product safety is guaranteed!
Body Change after Baby Delivery
During pregnancy, women have undergone great changes in their bodies. After delivery of baby, women are easily to suffer from back pain, lower limb weakness and poor memory in the puerperium.
In the viewpoint of Chinese traditional medicine theory, within the first month upon delivery of baby is extremely important for women to recover and restore the body shape. A balanced nutritional diet and suitable Chinese herbal soup should be taken during this period.
If postnatal women can take a suitable nutritional diet and adequate exercise to improve body functions after delivery, this will facilitate normalization of uterine size and hasten slimming of body. On the contrary, if this is neglected, she will be prone to develop chronic ailments such as fatigue, aches, and pains, dizziness, cold extremities, insomnia and lack of energy.
Functions of 28 Chinese Herbal Soup for Postnatal women
The renowned Chinese herbal practitioner Dr Kwan Chi Yee is well known for his expertise in Chinese traditional medicine. His "28 Chinese Herbal Soup for Postnatal Women" is specially designed for postnatal women who drink Chinese herbal soup cooking with chicken or meat for 28 days according to the daily instructions.
Three kinds of "28 Chinese herbal soup for postnatal women" - Golden Version, Ordinary Version and Vegetarian Version.
There are three kinds of "28 Chinese herbal soup for postnatal women" - Golden Version, Ordinary Version and Vegetarian Version. Ordinary Version is economical. For the golden version, two main ingredients including Ginseng and Deer tail are added for strengthening body functions of the women who have undergone caesarean birth or have strong demand for health improvement. For the vegetarian version, it is purely made of plant, no animal ingredients, Ginseng is added to ensure and enhance the effectiveness.
Natural Labor - may start drinking on the 4th-7th day after delivery; Cesarean Section- mother may start drinking on the 8th-12nd day after delivery. Continue for 28 days.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by Retailcorp Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Retailcorp Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Retailcorp Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.