Kinetics Cancer Marker – Male
Recommended for 40 years old or above male
Family history of having cancer
Key Checkup Items:
Tumor marker (Colon, Liver, EBV, prostate and pancreatic)
Liver Cancer (AFP)
Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (EBV)
Pancreatic Cancer (CA19.9)
Prostatic Cancer (PSA)
Including Health Check Report & Consultation / Reporting By Doctor / Registration Nurse
Recommended for men of all ages. Include Prostatic Cancer, Liver Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer etc.
Include Prostatic Cancer (PSA), Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (EBV), Carcinomaofrectum (CEA), Liver Cancer (AFP), Pancreatic Cancer (CA19.9).
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Kinetics Medical & Health Group Terms and Conditions:
- Kinetics would call the patient to notify the relevant considerations and arrange the most appropriate time for check-up within 1-2 working days after payment is settled successfully.
- For making appointment or having any enquiries, please welcome to contact us at: (Causeway Bay) 3520 3292/ (Jordan) 3426 9771/ (Tsuen Wan) 3101 4866 / (Shatin) 3704 7168 / (Whatsapp) 9336 8186
- Some check-up items are limited in Jordan clinic, please contact Kinetics for details: (Causeway Bay) 3520 3292/ (Jordan) 3426 9771/ (Tsuen Wan) 3101 4866 / (Shatin) 3704 7168
- The health check package would be valid till for six months since the date of transaction. The customer has to complete the service within the period of validity.
- No refund is allowed for any successful transaction.
- The health check report would be issued around 2-3 weeks normally after the check-up. Please welcome to make the appointment for report explanation if necessary. Please find the options of collecting reports as below:
(1) Collect in person: The customer attends the clinic and has the report explanation by doctor or registered nurse face to face personally.
(2) Report explanation via phone: The customer collects the health check report in person and has the report explanation by doctor or registered nurse via phone. If the report would be collected by somebody else on behalf of the customer, the original authorization letter issued by the patient plus the copy of the HKID card of the patient must be presented while collecting the report.
- Kinetics Medical & Health Group Co Ltd reserves the right to clarify these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the offers without prior notice.
- All check-up items captioned are for prevention purpose only. They act as the diagnostic indicators which are neither for the purpose of medical diagnosis nor medical treatments.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.