Casablanca CASA-V Children's 70% White Goose Duvet [Licensed Import]
- Special use of high-quality white goose down, which is thinner and softer than duck down
- Has a unique triangular down skeleton structure for ample air storage and bulk
- Locks the air to isolate the outside cold flow while preserving the temperature inside the quilt
- CASA-V is the first 5A function of air purification, mildew proof, anti-mite, anti-bacteria and anti-odor in Hong Kong
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
CASA-V Children's 70% White Goose Antibacterial Duvet
In particular, high-quality white goose down is used, which is thinner and softer than duck down, and has a unique triangular down skeleton structure, which generates sufficient air storage and bulkiness, which can lock the air and isolate the outside cold flow while preserving the temperature inside the quilt; and because the goose is grass-fed Animals, so goose down itself does not have the problem of peculiar smell, and does not need additional processing for decontamination and deodorization; plus CASA-V's first 5A functions in Hong Kong for air purification, mildew prevention, anti-mite, anti-bacteria and anti-odor, giving you warmth and comfort Sleep well with holistic health care.
- Since the down has a triangular skeleton structure, it can store a large amount of air between the down, which can lock the temperature inside the quilt better than other materials and maintain the body temperature in the down quilt. The fiber structure of goose down is thinner, softer and longer than that of duck down, the fiber volume is large, and the amount of air stored is relatively large, so goose down is relatively warm.
- The weight of the duvet is only 1/3 of the general quilt, and the lightness and bulkiness is equivalent to 2.5 times that of cotton and 2.2 times that of wool.
- The triangular small pores on the down ball-shaped fiber have good moisture absorption and ventilation functions, and can continuously absorb and distribute the sweat released by the human body, keeping the quilt dry.
- CASA-V Kids 70% White Goose Antibacterial Duvet x 1
Bedding Delivery Fee
- Free delivery for purchase of HK$300 or above.
- Purchase for less than HK$300, a delivery fee of HK$50 will be charged.
* Free delivery service only applies to all bedding category orders.
Mattress Delivery Fee
- A delivery fee of HK$200 will be charged by the courier.
- All bedding orders are shipped by Kerry Logistics.
- Once the order has been confirmed, the warehouse team would prepare the parcel. And then the parcel would be soon shipped from our warehouse to Kerry Logistics. The total process takes around 7 - 10 working days delivering to the customer.
- Once shipped, Kerry Logistics will send out an “Order Confirmation” SMS with the order number and logistics information for customers to track the order. It is expected to receive the products around 7-10 workings days once your order is placed.
- The drivers from Kerry Logistics will contact the customer an hour before the delivery time and location.
- The general delivery time is:
Monday to Saturday (except Sundays and public holidays)
Delivery time:09:00-18:00 (Monday to Saturday)
09:00-13:00 (Saturday in an industrial area)
Kerry Logistic will try to dispatch the items twice. If there is no one received the products, Kerry Logistic will leave a message or call the customer and will send it again on the next business day.
If the customer has received the order tracking number (via SMS), it is welcome to contact Kerry Logistic to arrange the delivery time or request another arrangement.
Kerry Express - Call +852 3513 0888
* Please note that post office boxes and any controlled areas are not able to arrange delivery services.
* Delivery dates for Tung Chung City are on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
* Delivery services are not available in the following areas: Ma Wan, Chek Lap Kok (including Hong Kong International Airport), Hong Kong Disneyland, Discovery Bay, Ngong Ping 360, Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Tai O, Peng Chau, and Lamma Island.
* If the actual shipping cost of the orders’ address is different from the original ones, you must pay the extra fees directly to Kerry Logistics when you pick up the goods.
- All mattresses are sent directly from our warehouse and are delivered by us.
- It takes around 20 working days to deliver after the order is placed. Casablanca will directly contact the customer for arranging the delivery time and date.
- One day before the delivery, our logistic department will call the customer to confirm the delivery address and time.
- If the delivery address cannot be reached by lifts, the customer needs to pay an additional fee HK$50 /each floor for each piece. The sixth floor is $60 HKD and it is up to the sixth floor.
- If the truck (5.5 tons or more) cannot get through the building door and needs to push the goods, or if the building does not have a lift or the goods are too large to enter, the customer is required to pay extra fees. It will be further negotiated with the customer before shipping.
- Casablanca is not responsible for any purchases that cannot be entered or installed due to limitations in the size of the door of the home or other circumstances.
- If there are bad weather warnings and other sudden incidents, the delivery service will be suspended and Casablanca will contact the customer to make further arrangements.
If there is any change in delivery address or time, customers must call us at +852 2687 5113 within two working days before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, Casablanca will charge HK$ 150 per bed and extra fees for remote areas (if applicable).
The new delivery date must be three working days after the change of the date.
If the customers are not available to collect the mattress within the specified time, Casablanca can provide 3 months free storage period. If it exceeds three months, we will charge the deposit fee of $200 per month(less than a month will also be counted as a month).
* Please note any controlled areas are not able to arrange delivery services.
* The following remote areas will be subject to an additional surcharge of HK$150 per order: Tung Chung, Ma Wan, and Outlying Islands (only for delivery to the outside port terminals). Discovery Bay requires a surcharge of HK$300 per order.
* All mattress orders will be arranged according to the quantity of stocks or will be ordered in a timely manner. After an order is confirmed, Casablanca will contact you within 3 working days.
Return and Refund Policy
- Once the order is confirmed, Casablanca will not accept any return and request a refund.
- If you have any problems with the products’ quality, please contact us by email@example.com with the order number, name and phone number within 7 working days of receiving the shipment. Casablanca will follow up as soon as possible. All exchange requests are limited to regular-priced items and do not apply to all promotions or special offers.
*The Product and Photo is provided by Azureliving International Limited
*Should any dispute arise, Casablanca and health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision