CATALO Baby's Algae DHA Drops 30ml
Expiry Date: 31/08/2024
- Supports healthy brain and visual growth
- Supports healthy nervous system development
- Supports learning and language abilities
Purchase Exceed $350 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
Features & Functions
- Made exclusively from non-genetically modified microalgae, an unpolluted plant source rich of purified life’sDHA™. Accepted by FDA, it is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) and is being used in All US infant formula
- Every batch of the natural algae oil is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals.
- These make CATALO Baby’s DHA a very safe, pure and fresh option for the babies.
Infants 5 lbs or above, concerned about infants’ eye and brain development, breastfed infants. Vegetarian
5-20lbs: 0.5ml daily
21-35lbs: 1ml daily
life’sDHA™ Vegetarian DHA Oil from Algae
High-Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Rosemary Extract, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate)
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon HK$350. For spending less than HKD$350, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The expiration date will be shown the in the product page for products less than 6 months validity
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288