CATALO Children’s DHA Formula 50 Chewable Softgels x2 ＆ CATALO Juniors Essential Omega-3 Formula with Choline & DHA 27 Jelly Bites
- CATALO Children’s DHA Formula 50 Chewable Softgels x2
- CATALO Juniors Essential Omega-3 Formula with Choline & DHA 27 Jelly Bites
Purchase Exceed $350 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
CATALO Children’s DHA Formula
Country of Origin
Features & Functions
- Made from unpolluted ocean fishes by special technology to preserve the oil integrity. A serving provides 200mg DHA.
- Assist better brain & eye development, and also improve children’s eye function, learning and thinking abilities for a brighter future
- Alleviating symptoms of sensitivity and promoting better health
- Specially encapsulated in a unique chewable softgel with delicious natural orange flavor and is easy to be swallowed or pierced to be consumed with food. The oil inside can also be added to any food or drinks. Children simply love it!
Children in the developing or learning stage, concerned about children’s eye and brain development, unbalanced diet, frequent fast food diet
- For 6 months to age 3: Take 1 softgel daily. Pierce the softgel and add fish oil to food or consume directly
- For age 4 or above: Take 1-2 softgels after meal daily
- Chew, swallow or pierce and add fish oil to food
Ultra Purified and High Concentration Ocean Fish Oil (DHA and EPA)
Gelatin (Softgel), Humectant (Glycerin), Natural Creamy Orange, Purified Water, Starch, Emulsifier (Natural Sunflower Lecithin), Color (Natural Annatto Extract), Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherol), Natural Momordica grosvenori Fruit Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate). Contains Fish (Tuna) and Soy
CATALO Juniors Essential Omega-3 Formula with Choline & DHA 27 Jelly Bites
Country of Origin
Just 1 jelly bite daily to provide 640mg of potent concentrated fish oil, which contains omega-3 and a ratio of 5:1 DHA and EPA, together with natural vitamin D3, specially designed for school-aged in the developing or learning stage
Contains branded ingredient VitaCholine® extracted from grapes to support mobile coordination
Jelly bite is packed in blister individually to ensure high quality consistency of both flavor and aroma
Natural strawberry flavor, no added sugar and fishy taste
For age 6 years or above, take 1 jelly bite 1 time daily. Please chew carefully and thoroughly, do not swallow directly.
Ocean Fish Oil Concentrate, VitaCholine® Choline Bitartrate (Choline=21mg), Natural Vitamin D3
Sweetener (Xylitol), Purified Water, Sweetener (Sorbitol), Gelling Agent (Bovine Gelatin, as Jelly Base), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavor (Natural Strawberry, Natural Orange, Natural Lemon), Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Color, Anti-Foaming Agent (Medium Chain Glycerides), Vegetable Oil. Contains Fish and Soy
Aged 6 or above children in the developing or learning stage, concerned about children’s eye and brain development, unbalanced diet and lack of physical exercise
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon HK$350. For spending less than HKD$350, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The expiration date will be shown the in the product page for products less than 6 months validity
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288