CATALO Children’s Eye Health Formula 120 Chewable Tablets (60s x 2)
Expiry Date: 30/06/2023
- Protect eyesight, alleviate myopia
- Filter harmful short-wavelength of visible light (i.e. blue light from mobile devices)
- Relieve eye dryness and fatigue
- Promote overall eye development
Purchase Exceed $350 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
Features & Functions
- It contains Mirtoselect® European Bilberry Extract, US patented ingredient ™FloraGLO Marigold Extract, Natural Eyebright Extract and Natural Lycopene
- Relieve eye fatigue and improve vision and filter harmful light (including blue light from digital screen).
- Strengthen healthy retina and neural development and alleviate myopia.
Children and teenagers, long hours on reading and digital screens (e.g. mobile phone, TV), myopia, astigmatism, eye fatigue. Vegetarian
For age 2 to 4, take 1 tablet daily. For age 4 or above, take 2 tablets daily.
Take after meal.
Natural Taurine, Natural Eyebright Extract, Mirtoselect® European Bilberry Fruit Extract, ™FloraGLO Marigold Extract, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
Fructose, Milk Powder (Whole Dry), Flavor (Natural Vanilla), Anticaking Agent (Plant Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Plant Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Antioxidant (Citric Acid), Stevia Leaf Extract
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon HK$350. For spending less than HKD$350, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The expiration date will be shown the in the product page for products less than 6 months validity
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288