CATALO Vegetarian DHA Formula 60 Softgels
- Enhance brain activities, memory and concentration
- Improve eyesight and vision acuity
- Support infants’ brain and vision development
- Help alleviate symptoms of sensitivity and release stress
- Exp: 04/2022
Purchase Exceed $350 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
Features & Functions
Ocean fishes are known for their DHA content because of their micro-algae rich diet; therefore, CATALO uses life’sDHA™ patented technology to extract purified vegetarian DHA extract from micro-algae. It is not only free of ocean-borne pollutants but also without the fishy taste. The DHA is designated by FDA as a safe ingredient for infant formula and being used in most U.S. infant formulas. It is also important for pregnant and lactating women to obtain these vital nutrients to significantly enhance the level of DHA available to fetus and baby for better brain and eye development. Encapsulated in a vegetarian softgel, Vegetarian DHA Formula is ideal for everyone especially vegetarians.
Adults, women preparing for pregnancy, pregnant and lactating women, vegetarians
- For pregnant and lactating women, take 1 softgel, 1-2 times daily
- For adults, take 1-2 softgels daily
- For children age 6 or above, take 1 softgel daily
- Take after meal
life’sDHA™ Vegetarian DHA Algae Oil
Modified Corn Starch, Humectant (Glycerin), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Purified Water, Thickener (Carrageenan), Humectant (Sorbitol), Vitamin C Ester, Antioxidant (Natural Vitamin E), Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Color (Natural Beta Carotene, Caramel)
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon HK$350. For spending less than HKD$350, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The expiration date will be shown the in the product page for products less than 6 months validity
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288