Chlor-Clean 1.7g NaDCC Hypochlorous Acid Disinfection and Cleaning Tablets (100 Tablets)
- Medical Grade Disinfectant Cleaner
- Disinfect and clean once
- Strong sterilization
- Sustained release of hypochlorous acid (HOCl)
- long-lasting 24 hours
- EU certification
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of NaDCC Store products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$35 delivery fee will be charged.
- True Medical Grade Disinfectant
- Widely used in medical institutions
- The World Health Organization, US CDC, UK Health Service, UNICEF International, and MSF all recommend the use of NaDCC disinfectant to fight infectious disease pandemics, including COVID-19, SARS, MERS, Ebola, and more .
The Chlor-Clean medical-grade cleaning and disinfection tablets produced by British Guest Medical are mainly composed of sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC), which continuously releases more than 95% of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) for disinfection and sterilization after being dissolved in water. Due to its excellent stability and safety, NaDCC has become a commonly used disinfectant for health care disease control (HAI) and food safety. Coupled with the unique anionic surfactant, the usual three or four steps of cleaning and disinfection can be completed at one time. Users can adjust the concentration according to the application, from toy disinfection, kitchen disinfection, to operating room disinfection.
- Does not contain harmful substances
- No alcohol, no heavy metals, no allergens, no carcinogens
- pet friendly
- Sterilization power 99.9999%
- Not affected by organic matter
- No need to rinse after use
- long-lasting 24 hours
- Can be used for one week after dilution
- Storage period 3-5 years
- Environmentally friendly biodegradation
- 100 tablets per bottle
- According to hospital standard (1,000ppm), 100 tablets can make 100 liters of powerful cleaning and disinfecting solution
- Made in England
- Tested and certified by an independent UKAS accredited laboratory. BS EN 1276, BS EN 13624, BS EN 13697, BS EN 13727, BS EN 13704, BS EN 14348, BS EN 14476, BS EN 17126, BS EN 16615.
- Guest Medical is an NHS approved provider
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends anti-epidemic materials
- Approved disinfectants on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) [List N: Disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus]
- The only chloride disinfectant designated on the World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 Anti-epidemic Materials List
- COVID-19 prevention materials recommended by UNICEF
- Refer to the dilution table, dissolve the disinfectant tablet in an appropriate amount of water according to the purpose, and use it after it is completely dissolved
- Disinfectants stored in airtight containers or watering cans will remain effective for a week or more
- Unused disinfectant tablets should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by NaDCC Store
- If in case of any dispute, NaDCC Store and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of NaDCC Store products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$35 delivery fee will be charged.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) will be applied to remote areas such as Tung Chung, Cheung Chau, Ma Wan, Mui Wo, Lamma Island, Peng Chau, and Discovery Bay…etc.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- No delivery date and time can be specified.
- Please enter personal information and address accurately for delivery arrangement.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- When order information received , final confirmations will be issued and order to be dispatched the soonest subject to stock availability.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- ESD Services Ltd. and NaDCC Store reserve the right to collect additional delivery charges if change of address request made after the confirmation of order.
- NaDCC Store fails to accurately provide the required information for reasons of force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government policies, strikes or any circumstances beyond the company's control), NaDCC Store and health.ESDlife will not assume any responsibility or compensation for goods or services.