Doctoreyes HIV Rapid Test Kit
- Simple testing procedure, you can all do it yourself at home
- For you and your loved one, perform a safe and accurate test.
- Raw materials are imported from the United States and produced in the GMP.
- Simple: Only one drop of blood is enough for the test.
- Reliable: Qualitatively detect HIV1, HIV2 and HIVO. >99% accuracy.
- Fast: Result in 15 minutes.
- Convenient: Additional equipment and stop eating before test is not needed.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Principle of the procedure
The assay starts with a sample and diluent applied to the respective well. The HIV antigen-colloidal gold conjugate embedded in the sample pad reacts with the HIV antibody present in blood, serum or plasma sample forming conjugate/HIV antibody complex.
As the mixture is allowed to migrate along the test strip, the conjugate/HIV antibody complex is captured by a second antibody immobilized on a membrane forming a colored test band in the test region. A negative sample does not produce a test band due to the absence of colloidal gold conjugate/HIV antibody complex.
The antigens used in the conjugate test are recombinant proteins that correspond to highly immunoreactive regions of HIV1 and HIV2. A colored control band in the control region appears at the end of test procedure regardless of test result.
This control band is the result of colloidal gold conjugate binding to the anti-HIV antibody immobilized on the membrane. The control band indicates that the colloidal gold conjugate is functional.
- Open the packaging bag, remove the alcohol wipe, and disinfect the place where the blood was collected.
- Remove the lancet or disposable lancet and pierce the blood collection site.
- Squeeze a large drop of blood firmly into the sample area (S) of the tester.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of buffer.
- Observe the results after 15 minutes.
Notice to the testing result
Negative: Due to the window period, negative result does not guarantee there is no HIV antibody in low concentration. Thus the test should be repeated in 16 days.
Positive: Please consult medical attention at once.
For each box:
- Doctoreyes Test Kit x 1
- Disposable Safety Lancents x 1
- Reserve general Lancets x 1
- Alcohol Wipe Paper x 1
- Buffer x 1
- Pipette x 1
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Chi Shing Biotect (Doctoreyes) Company Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Chi Shing Biotect (Doctoreyes) Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon the transaction amount of Doctoreyes products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- Chi Shing Biotect (Doctoreyes) Company Limited will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, epidemic, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Chi Shing Biotech(Doctoreyes) Company Limited via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- Email: email@example.com