CMHC Combined Well Man Health Screening Plan
Recommended for 18 years old or above male
People who do health check-up the first time or on regular basis
Key Checkup Items:
Prostate Cancer Markers, Liver, Kidney Function, Lipids, Diabetes, Blood Pressure
- Prostatic Specific Antigen, Total, PSA Total (Prostate)
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
- Stool Routine
- Stool Occult Blood
- Consultation with Accredited Dietitian or Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner: Detailed nutritional and dietary consultation services provided by accredited dietitian or registered Chinese medicine practitioner, including weight and dietary assessment, personalized dietary recommendations based on the results of the examination, so that your health can be significantly improved
- Blood Type (ABO)
- Report Explanation by Clinical Staff via Phone
- Comprehensive Health Check Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
Including Health Assessment, Haematological Analysis, Lipid Profile, Function Tests of Liver, Kidney and Thyroid, Reproductive Health and Infections Tests. Together with the Chinese Health Assessment and Healthy Dietary Recommendations, we aims to offer the most suitable medical treatments for prevention, diagnosis and preserving men’s health.
Unlike those check up plans which are generally western -treatment oriented, CMHC introduces combined Basic health check plans to offer the most suitable medical treatments for prevention, diagnosis and preserving men’s health.
This is a comprehensive health check-up package including Health Assessment, Haematological Analysis, Lipid Profile, Function Tests of Liver, Kidney and Thyroid, and Cancer Markers. Together with the Chinese Health Assessment and Healthy Dietary Recommendations to give a complementary and comprehensive health review to clients. General western health check is based on laboratory report to give suggestions and solutions while the theoretical basis of Chinese diagnosis is according to “Yin and Yang” and the “Five Element Theory”.”Zhi Wei Bing” is an ancient Chinese medical terminology which literally means having preventive health planning before one contracts diseases. Illness is diagnosed through the four diagnostic methods of Observation, Auscultation and Olfaction, Inquiry, Pulse Feeling and Palpation to coordinate one’s body function andreduce diseases via enhancing immunity.
If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed. (This consultation price will be subjected to change without prior notice.)
Combined Medical Health Clinic Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Health screening process will be managed by clinical staff.
- If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed.
- Physical check up plan is not applicable on Sunday and Public Holidays.
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.