Eu Yan Sang
14g x 6 bottles
Features & Functions
- Regular consumption of Eu Yan Sang Bak Foong Pills (Small Pill) promotes better blood circulation, relaxation of the mind, and proper functioning of the internal organs. Bak Foong Pills is a proven formula for maintaining youth and promoting general health in women.
- Actions: Replenish blood and invigorate vital energy, ease menstrual discomforts, provide nourishment to mothers after childbirth, improve complexion and promote youthfulness.
- Indications: For conditions marked by deficiency of blood and vital energy, such as menstrual discomforts, giddiness, fatigue, cold limbs, soreness in the lower back, and general weakness after childbirth.
- To be taken with lukewarm water, or dissolve the pills into hot water and drink the solution. To be taken before meals.
- To promote youthfulness and general well-being: Four sachets twice weekly. It can be taken in two divided doses morning and night.
- To ease menstrual discomforts: Four sachets daily. To be taken three times weekly. It can be taken in two divided doses morning and night.
- For postnatal healthcare: Four sachets daily, taken after labour discharge (normally ten days after childbirth). It can be taken in two divided doses morning and night or stew with chicken (four sachets daily).
Radix Astragali, Faeces Trogopterori, Gallus Domesticus, Rhizoma Corydalis Praeparatum, Poria, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Rhizoma Cyperi Praeparatum, Radix Polygalae Praeparata, Rhizoma Chuanxiong Praeparatum, Radix Paeoniae Alba, Herba Lycopi, Processed Herba Leonuri, Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, etc.