Eu Yan Sang
0.33g x 6 bottles
Features & Functions
Bo Ying Compound is an ancient formula for young children. For generations, it has been a remedy for paediatric discomforts like restlessness at night, poor appetite, cold, cough, Phlegm, vomiting of milk, excessive air in the stomach and diarrhoea. It has been proven to be safe by the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine and is a Traditional Chinese Medicine with mild yet effective properties.
Bo Ying Compound is generally known to be effective in aiding the treatment of paediatric illnesses. As quoted from the results of the Clinical Experiment for Treatment of Paediatric Cold with Eu Yan Sang Bo Ying Compound (an experiment conducted by DongZhiMen Hospital, the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine and XiYuan Hospital, China Academy of TCM): “The overall effectiveness of Eu Yan Sang Bo Ying Compound in treating paediatric cold is 91.8%. It is more effective in paediatric fever, chill, stuffy nose, rhinorrhoea, and cough with Phlegm, sore throat with inflammation, red tongue and rapid pulse.”
Bo Ying compound is presently manufactured by our GMP factories and has been approved for sale in China since 1998. Eu Yan Sang (Hong Kong) Ltd. is a HKGMP-certified manufacturer of Chinese medicinal products. The HKGMP award signifies a recognition of the excellent manufacturing practices and quality control for the production of Bo Ying Compound.
Dispel wind and clear away heat, eliminate phlegm and tranquilize the mind.
For babies' discomforts like influenza, fever, sneezing and nasal discharge, cough and phlegm, indigestion and poor appetite, restlessness and crying at night, etc.
- To be swallowed with lukewarm water.
- Newborns till a month old: half a bottle daily.
- Infants one month to two years old: one bottle daily.
- Two years old or above: two bottles daily.
Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae, Radix Saposhnikoviae, Processed Ramulus Uncariae Cum Uncis, Pinelliae Rhizoma Praeparatum Cum Zingibere Et Alumine, Succinum, Radix Curcumae Praeparata, Concretio Silicea Bambusae, Rhizoma Paridis Praeparatum, Herba Menthae, Arisaema Cum Bile, Periostracum Cicadae, Margarita Powder, etc.
Both the nursing mother and baby should avoid cold, fishy, oily and heat-inducing stuffs. This product is not to be taken by infants suffering from G-6-PD deficiency. This product is not suitable for long term use or should be used in accordance with a doctor's or a Chinese medicine practitioner's instruction.
This product contains natural herbal substances. The presence of small amounts of sediments is a normal phenomenon.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Eu Yan Sang.
- If in case of any dispute, Eu Yan Sang and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Eu Yan Sang products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.