Eu Yan Sang Children's Calming Relief Tea (Children)
- Eu Yan Sang Calming Relief Tea (Children) helps to relieve sensitive skin, clear heat and expel external conditions like wind, dampness and heat.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
2g x 12 teabags
Features & Functions
- Children’s skin are easily susceptible to seasonal climate changes, e.g. extreme humidity and dryness may cause external conditions such as wind, dampness, heat etc. to affect the body and elicit sensitive skin as well as irritation. Early intervention is suggested. Produced with high quality natural herbal ingredients, Eu Yan Sang Calming Relief Tea (Children) helps to relieve sensitive skin, clear heat and expel external conditions like wind, dampness and heat. Ingredients of Eu Yan Sang Calming Relief Tea (Children) are natural and the product does not contain any western medicine, steroids, artificial colourings and preservatives. The nature of the product is gentle and nourishing. Consumption can expel external conditions, an ideal product to relieve sensitive skin.
- One sachet everyday if needed. Immerse a teabag in boiling water for around 2 minutes. Remove the teabag and serve warm.
- Wheat, Perilla Leaf, Puncturevine Caltrop Fruit, Glehnia Root, Glabrous Greenbrier Rhizome, Coix Seed, Great Burdock Achene, Arnebia Root, Red Peony Root, Oriental Water Plantain Rhizome, Rose Hip, Dietary Fiber (Produced in a factory where cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, tree nuts and nut products are also handled.
- This product is a highly concentrated extract and easily absorbs moisture. Please infuse and consume immediately after opening. The infused Calming Relief Tea (Children) should not be left unused for over 4 hours.
- Please store unopened teabags in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Eu Yan Sang.
- If in case of any dispute, Eu Yan Sang and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Eu Yan Sang products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 2-4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.