Eu Yan Sang Infant's Digestive Support Formula
- 3g x 12 teabags
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Eu Yan Sang
3g x 12 teabags
Features & Functions
Due to continued consumption of dairy products, nowadays infants are prone to stomach and intestinal discomfort, which undermine the infant's health and bodily growth.
Eu Yan Sang Infant's Digestive Support Formula hamesses highly concentrated herbal extracts in its sugar- and additive-free formula, produced with unique and innovative technology, to offer an all-natural health supplement for infants.
Each sachet contains highly soluble herbal tea concentrate for quick and effective actions.
Infant's Digestive Support Formula is an ideal health supplement for infants, which helps avoid craving for sugar.
- To make tea: Immerse the teabag in boiling water for around 2 minutes. Remove the teabag and serve warm.
- To mix with milk powder: Immerse the teabag into boiling water for around 2 minutes. Remove the teabag and use the tea to mix with baby milk powder. One teabag is suitable to mix with 4oz (115ml) of milk powder.
Coix Seed, Wheat, Sasagrass, Corncob, Cooked Coix Seed, Malt, Malted Rice, Rush Pith.
(Produced in a factory where lactose, tree nuts and nut products are also handled)
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Eu Yan Sang.
- If in case of any dispute, Eu Yan Sang and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Eu Yan Sang products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 2-4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.