Eu Yan Sang
5g x 24 sachets
Features & Functions
- Research carried out over a three-year period on modulating the endocrine function by professors from the Epithelial Cell Biology Research Center of The Chinese University of Hong Kong on the Eu Yan Sang Menoease Pills. The product is prepared from high quality natural ingredients. The manufacturing practices and quality control of the product are in compliance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Based on modern scientific technology, it is a natural healthy supplement that benefits today's mature women.
- Actions: Eu Yan Sang Menoease Pills has been proven to invigorate the kidney and liver, reduce excess body heat and lubricate the intestines, nourish yin essence, improve the complexion, and modulate the metabolism.
- Indications: The product can rejuvenate the skin, effectively delay and give relief to feminine disorders such as nervousness, restlessness, hot flushes and sweating, fatigue and soreness in the lower back.
- To be taken with lukewarm water, or dissolve the pills into hot water and drink the solution. To be taken before meals.
- To promote youthfulness and general well-being: Four sachets twice weekly. It can be taken in two divided doses morning and night.
- To ease menstrual discomforts: Four sachets daily. To be taken three times weekly. It can be taken in two divided doses morning and night.
- For postnatal healthcare: Four sachets daily, taken after labour discharge (normally ten days after childbirth). It can be taken in two divided doses morning and night or stew with chicken (four sachets daily).
Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata, Radix Astragali, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Poria, Herba Epimedii, Rhizoma Chuanxiong Praeparatum, Radix Bupleuri, Radix Paeoniae Alba, Rhizoma Curculiginis, Cortex Phellodendri Amurensis, Radix Et Rhizoma Glycyrrhizae, Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, Radix Ophiopogonis, Fructus Ligustri Lucidi, Radix Et Rhizoma Ginseng Rubra and Herba Menthae.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Eu Yan Sang.
- If in case of any dispute, Eu Yan Sang and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Eu Yan Sang products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.