Eu Yan Sang
10 packs per box / 3 grams per pack
Features and effects
- Soothing the liver and invigorating the spleen, nourishing blood serum and heat.
- Indications: Liver stagnation and blood deficiency, fever, menstrual discomfort, and chest pain.
- It can be taken with hot water before or between meals.
- Adults: 3 times a day, one sachet each time.
Bupleurum, Angelica, White Peony, Atractylodes, Poria, Ginger, Moutan Bark, Gardenia, Peppermint, Licorice
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Eu Yan Sang.
- If in case of any dispute, Eu Yan Sang and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Eu Yan Sang products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.