FINE JAPAN ® AYA'S Selection Diet Protein Chocolate Flavor 300g
- This protein product is supervised by AYA, one of Japan's leading crossfit trainers and models.
- In order to compensate for nutrients that tend to be lacking during dieting, 13 kinds of vitamins and 10 kinds of minerals are combined which are needed for women per meal.
- In addition, it is chocolate flavor that is easy to continue.
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
This protein product is supervised by AYA OSANAI, one of Japan's leading crossfit trainers and models.
This is the first step replacement protein for those who are interested in body building but are not good at hard exercise or cannot follow strict dietary restrictions.
In order to compensate for nutrients that tend to be lacking during dieting, 13 kinds of vitamins and 10 kinds of minerals are combined which are needed for women per meal.
In addition, it is chocolate flavor that is easy to continue.
*Based on the average recommended amount for women aged 18 to 49 in the Dietary Reference Intakes for Japanese (FY2020), calculations were made with 3 meals per day (When using 50g of this product).
Those who are concerned about nutritional deficiencies when dieting, and those who are interested in replacement diets
Soy Protein Powder (Manufactured in China), Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber, Whey Protein, Cocoa Powder, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Cacao Mass, Chia Seed, Food containing milk, etc as main ingredients, Coffee, Pig Placenta Extract Powder, Coix Seed Extract Powder, Sterilized Bifidobacteria Powder, Zinc Yeast, Copper Yeast, Japanese Red Pine Charcoal, Manganese Yeast, Selenium Yeast, Molybdenum Yeast, Vitamin E-extracted vegetable oil, Biotin Yeast, Chromium Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Non-calcinated Shell Calcium, Polysaccharide Thickener, Magnesium Oxide, Flavor, Emulsifier(derived from soybeans), Sweetener(Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Thaumatin), Vitamin C, Cacao Pigment, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Modified Starch, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B₆, Vitamin A, Vitamin B₂, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Folic acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
How to take
Take 25-50g per day as a guide, dissolve in 150-300ml of water to enjoy.
【One meal replacement】
Pour about 300ml of water, add 50g of this product and mix well immediately with a shaker.
【Lighter way than one meal replacement】
Pour about 150ml of water, add 25g of this product and mix well immediately with a shaker.
- If you do not feel well after taking this product, reduce the intake amount or stop taking.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Over dosage may case stomachache.
- Texture, color or taste may vary slightly depending on the production lot, but it is not a quality problem.
- There is a case that contained components may be flocculated, but it is not a quality problem.
- Avoid high-temperatures, humidity and direct sun rays, and store in cool and dark place.
- This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Fine Group Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Fine Group Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Fine Japan products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$40 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Fine Group Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 26378003