Country of Origin
Features & Functions
One of the ingredients, licorice root, has been used for thousands of years for lung infections with similar symptoms as viral infections.
Studies have found that licorice root extracts were able to reduce SARS and MERS-CoV replication.
A 2008 study from the UK's Luton & Dunstable Hospital NHS Foundation Trust tested licorice root extracts against a number of viruses, including HIV and SARS. They found that the extract broken down the viral envelope and also boosted immune activity.
- It is a natural blend of herbal teas that soothes respiratory problems
- Relief symptoms of cough and upper respiratory tract infection
- Alleviate pain in the mouth and throat
- Relieve trachea and respiratory problems
- Kosher, non-GMO and Vegan
Shake well before use. Take 2 tablespoons (30 ml), 2-3 times daily.
Thyme herb top flowering, Licorice root, English plantain herb top, Stinging nettle herb top, Cowslip Primrose flower, Elecampane root, water, pear fruit juice and citric acid.
7 x 7 x 18.5 cm
Keep out of reach of children. Keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are taking products containing diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolytes imbalance
- have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney/cardiovascular disorder.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, health.ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the health.ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.