Flucur Nebuliser 15ml
- Alleviating uncomfortable symptoms and leading to smooth nasal respiration
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of origin
In many cases, rhinorrhea and/or rhinostenosis are the symptoms which reflect swelling or hyperemia of the nasal mucosa attributable to common cold virus, pollen or house dust.
FLUCUR Nebuliser is available as a steroid-free spray-type preparation. Spraying this drug into the nasal cavity allows its active ingredient to spread uniformly, thereby alleviating uncomfortable symptoms and leading to smooth nasal respiration.
Each 100ml of FLUCUR Nebuliser contains 50 mg of Naphazoline Hydrochloride, 300 mg of Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Boric Acid as additives.
- Remove the cap and hold the nebuliser vertically. Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Press the pump 1-2 times until the solution is sprayed into the nostril.
- Wipe the tip of nebuliser with sterilized gauze after use to keep the nebuliser clean.
- Adults and children aged 13 years & above: Spray into each nasal cavity once or twice each time.
- Application should be up to 6 times per day at intervals of at least 3 hours.
- Children aged between 7 & 12: 1 spray every 6 hours.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by The International Medical Company Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, The International Medical Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of The International Medical Company Limited products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact The International Medical Company Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.