Silver Cross Hepatitis A&B Vaccination Profile
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Never accept or had the hepatitis B vaccination long tme ago
People who regularly eat seafood
People born before the year of 1988 (Babies born in Hong Kong after 1988 have received Hepatitis B vaccination, but people born before this year have not. Therefore, people without antibodies against Hepatitis B are recommended to receive Hepatitis B vaccination)
Key Checkup Items:
TotalAnti-HAV, HBsAg, HBsAb
Recommended for people never accept or had the hepatitis B vaccination long tme ago. Include Hepatitis A Virus Antibody (Total), Hepatitis Bs Antigen and Hepatitis Bs Antibody.
Include Hepatitis A Virus Antibody (Total), Hepatitis Bs Antigen and Hepatitis Bs Antibody.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Silver Cross Medical Group – Physical check up plans
- Silver Cross Medical Group will contact the customer on the next working day after successful payment.
- The plan will be valid for 1 year starting from the date of payment.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in 7 working days.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Silver Cross Medical Group.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
19/F Sino Cheer Plaza, 23-29 Jordan Road, Kowloon, HK
Tel: 2850 6986
Monday - Friday: 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 3:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
Saturday: 10:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
14th Floor, Champion Building, Nathan Road, Jordan, Kowloon