Alliance Medical Group Hepatitis B Vaccine (Single dose)
- Recommend to people who have not received Hepatitis B vaccine or who have been vaccinated but have been diagnosed with insufficent antibodies
- People who have not been infected with Hepatitis B virus
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (Single dose)
- Consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
- Injection procedure is handled by medical professional
Hepatitis B vaccine can prevent Hepatitis B virus and complications caused by the virus effectively, such as liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
Customers will entitle $50 PARKnSHOP Cash Voucher
*This transaction is subject to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon consultation. The remaining balance will be refunded.
- Recommend to have blood test before Hepatitis B vaccine injection.
- Only those who have never been infected by Hepatitis B virus need to receive a vaccination.
- Approximately 90-95% of people will achieve long-term protection after completing three injections.
Injection procedure is handled by medical professional
Check-up will be completed in MDL Micron Diagnostic Laboratory
Address: Unit 905B, 9/F, 26 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Address: Alliance Medical Group (AC)
Unit 1501, Hong Kong Pacific Centre, 28 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 1 pm
Alliance Medical Group — Kwun Tong
Unit H, 39/F, COS Centre, 56 Tsun Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 1 pm / 3 pm to 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Alliance Medical Group.