HKMED Colonoscopy Package
Recommended for 16-75 years old
For patients aged under 18, the patients must be accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian on the day of procedure
Key Checkup Items:
Colon Tumor Marker
Colon Tumor Marker
Face to face report interpretation by doctor
The procedure usually takes about 20 minutes.
For each case include Dormicum 5mg/5ml, Pethidine 50mg/1ml & 1 biopsy forceps, 1 photo report, inspection room fee
The price depends on total number of polyp & biopsy arrangement. Client may need to pay the difference, $1000-$3000, at the centre directly.
Colonoscopy is a procedure that enables the examiner to view the inside of the large bowel. This is accomplished by passing a flexible video-endoscope through the anus into the rectum, then advancing slowly through sigmond colon, descending colon, transverse colon, ascending colon and lastly to the caecum.
The examiner can have direct vision of the colon or pathological changes inside the colon, such as tumor, ulceration or polyps. Doctor may take biopsy for pathological examination, perform polypectomy and therapeutic haemostasis when necessary.
Hong Kong Medical Endoscopy and Day Surgery Centre Terms and Conditions:
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of endoscopy services. If a patient is considered not suitable for the examination upon doctor’s consultation, Hong Kong Medical Endoscopy and Day Surgery Centre will charge the patient a $800 consultation fee. The remaining balance will be refunded.
- Hong Kong Medical Endoscopy and Day Surgery Centre will contact the patient to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days after successful payment.
- Patients must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The endoscopy services are applicable to people aged 16 to 75 only.
For patients aged under 18, the patients must be accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian on the day of procedure.
- The package is valid for 1 year (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- The package does not include the price for follow-up consultation.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- After the endoscopy, the doctor will explain the inspection report on that day.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.